Logans Leather

Looking For Partner In Holster/gun Leather Biz

Greetings all. I recently bought out the remains of the "Safety Speed" holster factory. I am adding their machines and tools to my own shop, but find myself in need of more space. I am looking for a partner to share shop space with in the Inland Empire area of southern California. We can share shop space and build up a business together and continue our own lines of products as well, if you want.

We would, of course, have to meet first and see each others' work and see if we can form a mutually beneficial arrangement.

PM me if you are interested

I thought I would update this and give folks a bit more info. I recently purchased the Safety Speed Holster factory, which included literally tons of machines, tools, equipment, patterns, hardware & fasteners, and parts already cut waiting to be finished into hundreds of holsters, belts, and other assorted belt gear, including parts for hundreds of their signature clamshell holsters and the tools and machining to make more. I am seeking someone with the skills and drive to combine with my own to restart this business as one line of products while continuing and expanding our own lines.

I bring over 20 years of leatherworking and design experience to the table, including holster work for private collectors, museums, law enforcement, private investigators, film and television. I have numerous contacts in law enforcement, cowboy action shooting and the film industry. I have produced items for Pirates of the Carribean, The Haunted Mansion, Firefly, Witchblade, Hook, Star Trek, Master and Commander, The Patriot, Planet of the Apes, The Chronicles of Riddick, Drawn to Kill, CSI, IBM, Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg, Limp Biskit, Tamia, Aerosmith, Julie Strain, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, IBM, Well, Fargo, The Frasier Historical Arms Museum, The Royal Armouries, and more.

I have a very well equipped workshop including multiple sewing machines skivers, splitters, line finishers, hydraulic forming presses, 20 ton clicker, punch presses, cutting dies, forming molds & dies, compressors, projectors, grinders, buffers, burnishers, hammers, mauls, stamps, knives, hand tools and more.

The recent acquisition has left me with too much shop to handle alone and far too many product ideas to produce alone. So I am looking for someone to join forces with in southern California. I would prefer to set up near my current home in Wildomar, CA, but my wife and I are willing to consider moving for the good of the business. We'd just rather not have to move over 14 tons of shop!

This is a brief breakdown of what I have to offer a partnership. If you are interested in discussing a merger, PM me with a list of what you have to offer, and perhaps we can set up a time to meet and discuss the possibilities.

Logan, My name is Jason Fay and I have been doing leather work almost 4 years now and I live in Hemet not to far from Wildomar. I do not do leather as my primary income so I don't think I could afford to join as a business owner but I would be will to help out with the construction of your leather goods and maybe learn a thing or 2 from you if your interested in something like that.