Sign in to follow this  
Regis

Glad to be back

:D Looks like it may be up and running. Some of us have suffered withdrawal.

I know there is a team of very very tired but dedicated people that are restoring this great community place. Johanna and CitizenKate and others I'm sure. YOU are hero's

Regis

:D Looks like it may be up and running. Some of us have suffered withdrawal.

I know there is a team of very very tired but dedicated people that are restoring this great community place. Johanna and CitizenKate and others I'm sure. YOU are hero's

Regis

Wow- I never realized this became such an addiction till I was without my daily fix! Glad you're back... Thank you all!

russ

So glad to see you're back. I've been checking everyday. What happened?? OK who broke it?

Sure hope you can restore all the posts, so much valuable information there, this place is a wonderful resource. It would be sad to loose all that.

Thankyou to those of you who've been working hard to make it right again.

Linda

I DITO THAT REGIS !!!!!

It's GREAT to have the site up & running !

You put a SMILE on my facs just seeing the boardThank You for all the work.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL from this great site.

May 2008 bring ALL good things

Thank You,

Johanna, Kate, and anybody else who had anything to do with salvaging our little addiction!

Please...

Let us know how much financial support this forum is going to need to get back on its feet.

Mike

Being a New leather worker. I had only joined the forum a few weeks ago. I sure did miss the Valuable information it held, once it was gone. Sure glad it's back.

A Huge Thanks to all who have made it possible.

Paul

hey all!!

I'm so glad the forums back up as a new member I had to reregister (no biggie)

I have a fine art background and am very excited about learning Leather working, my question is what do I need to begin, I would rather spend a bit more upfront to get quality tools etc than buying a "starter kit" I'm interested in motorcycle seats, boots, vests, and watchbands primarily.

I know this may be an extensive list so I dont mind calling someone on my dime and writing it myself to save someone alot of typing.

Glad to see the forum restored and thank you!!!

Eric

www.ericluther.com

I'm a new member,and a leatherworker.net addicted :P in just some weeks!

Thanks to all the staff who are doig some crazy work,just to wish some good luck and courage.

It's right that loosing all the content can be really .........(i can't write it ),BUT the're great people here,with a lot of experience,heart,Art,kindless...So i'm sure the site is going to be restore or rebuilt.

Also Happy new 2008

Alex

WOW! Looks like things are progressing right along. I look forward to being able to browse old posts and learn more stuff in the future.

Also a BIG THANK YOU :rolleyes: to the team that makes the technical side of this house run.

Thanks Again,

Nick

Thanks for getting us back online. I will repost some of the photos that I have on file.

Cheers

Robert

Well I guess we need to get crackin' then. :rolleyes::blink:

Well I would also like to add my deepest appreciation to all the hard work and effort put in by Johanna, Kate, Clay and all the rest that have worked so hard to put this forum back up. The dedication to spend countless hours at a keyboard, pulling your hair out, wondering what the &%#@ is going on, and being able to repair it is astounding.

My thanks also to all the people who have contributed financially to the cause, and those who post helpful tips, pictures, tutorials and anything else that we as leatherworker.net junkies have come to depend on each day.

My tinfoil hat is off to all of you, but only just a quick tip of the hat, as we all know that you must keep wearing it for the protection to be effective.

Thanks one and all

Ken

i have only been a member for a short while and i realized how addicting this forum and the good folks on here have become.....i would like to say a ...sincere thank you.... greg bugsy zechman

Don't worry, we've still got the old posts, and plan to restore them. It's just going to take some time. Meanwhile, you heard the man. :)

Kate

woo hoo!!! i was having the shakes,not getting my leather fix...glad to see you guys are back up and running..what happened anyway??

I had absoltely nothing to do with getting the forum back up and running. That's way out of my league. I could probably mess something up pretty easy, but doing the tech stuff... um.. no way. Kate and Johanna deserve a standing ovation at the very least for all the work they did. It must have been pretty tense for the last few days, and still might be for a while until every thing is back to normal, but I have every confidence that these ladies will get it done. I missed this place as much as anyone and hope to have a couple new how to's posted tomorrow.

Clay

Thanks to everyone that worked so hard on getting the forum up and running. You don't know how much we appreciate the effort. Please let us know what it cost to get everything going.

Thanks again

RussH

Thanks for all the hard work in getting everything back online. I didn't realize how addicted I was to the forum until now.

ed

To help out with some of the updating, I upped my donation, but had to use Johanna's email address with paypal. The email linked through the normal donation procedure with paypal doesn't seem to be working.

ed

The forum donation procedure seems to be repaired. I'll know when someone tries it out. (Click My Controls, then "Subscription" on the left side)~~Johanna

Thank You Johanna, and everyone else involved, for making the world right again.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Thanks!

I would also like to add my thanks to everyone involved in getting the forum back up. I was completely lost without it.

Cora