DaltonMasterson

Anyone Build One For A Taurus Judge Yet?

I have been asked to make a holster and gunbelt for a Taurus Judge. All I have to say is that it is one ugly critter. If you have made one, please post them so I can get some inspiration and ideas to make this thing a little prettier. That or I am gonna end up putting it into a full flapped holster and then stitch it shut....

Anyhooo, Please post them.

DM

I have been asked to make a holster and gunbelt for a Taurus Judge. All I have to say is that it is one ugly critter. If you have made one, please post them so I can get some inspiration and ideas to make this thing a little prettier. That or I am gonna end up putting it into a full flapped holster and then stitch it shut....

Anyhooo, Please post them.

DM

Is it IWB or OWB, . . . "behind the hip" or Cross Draw, . . . all of that makes a huge difference in how to make that puppy.

May God bless,

Dwight

Edited by Dwight

This isn't the prettiest holster I've ever made, but I think the design could be cleaned up a little. It's the prototype of a design I'm considering offering -- sort of a Hank Sloan meets Askins Avenger.

judge1.jpg

judge2.jpg

judge3.jpg

Well, its actually more of a western style holster, with a cartridge belt. I have made one, and just got it dyed a few minutes ago. Its not my most creative moment for sure.

Cannon, thats a pretty cool design.

DM

Here is my latest Judge holster.Dave

taurus1.jpg

taurus2.jpg

I like that Dave! Its very similar to what I came up with, but minus the pretty stingray inlay.

DM

l know it's been a while since you posted this but here is a western rig I did for mine. I did it for a Tandy holster making class so it has a bit of room for improvement but not bad for a start.

post-16729-024490500 1298337084_thumb.jp

post-16729-020442400 1298337095_thumb.jp

Dave,

Very cool. I really like this design.

Here is my latest Judge holster.Dave

taurus1.jpg

taurus2.jpg