Sign in to follow this  
Ronny

Ray Holes Decker

I have an excellent decker tree made by Ray Holes Co in Grangeville,Id. We built a lot of pack saddles while in Idaho but haven't had any interest here in Oklahoma. This tree has hung on the wall for a long time but is just like new.(unused) All packers know the Holes trees as there aren't any better made. It has bronze arches and is their combination tree that is designed to fit either a horse or a mule. It is for sale but I would just as soon trade it for something else I could use now. If interested, let me know what you have to trade as long as it doesn't eat. If it does eat I would have to think about it pretty hard. Anyway some one needs this more than I do . Lets talk!! Ronny

post-1266-077226100 1293816672_thumb.jpg

post-1266-069719300 1293816728_thumb.jpg

I have an excellent decker tree made by Ray Holes Co in Grangeville,Id. We built a lot of pack saddles while in Idaho but haven't had any interest here in Oklahoma. This tree has hung on the wall for a long time but is just like new.(unused) All packers know the Holes trees as there aren't any better made. It has bronze arches and is their combination tree that is designed to fit either a horse or a mule. It is for sale but I would just as soon trade it for something else I could use now. If interested, let me know what you have to trade as long as it doesn't eat. If it does eat I would have to think about it pretty hard. Anyway some one needs this more than I do . Lets talk!! Ronny

I may have some cash to trade. How much do you want for it?

I may have some cash to trade. How much do you want for it?

I was thinking around $150. What were you thinking? Ronny

I have a couple timberline trees I would be willing to part with. One is a 16" ranch cutter buster welch front 4' cantle, the other is a mod. assn. 15 1/2 " with a 3 1/2' cantle.

would trade for your choice of these. If interested p.m. me for pics and contact info.

I have a couple timberline trees I would be willing to part with. One is a 16" ranch cutter buster welch front 4' cantle, the other is a mod. assn. 15 1/2 " with a 3 1/2' cantle.

would trade for your choice of these. If interested p.m. me for pics and contact info.

The decker tree has been sold. Thanks, Ronny