Sign in to follow this  
Spider

My first mask

I didn't have enough of the leather I needed to make a mask so I stitched 3 different pieces together. LOL Funny how an improvise turned out to be a pretty cool effect. Any comments are welcome.

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

pssst! spider! um... dude, ya forgot to cut eyeholes. :P I dig it! that long nose is kinda freaky in a mildly disturbing way. pinochio death-mask? *L*

pssst! spider! um... dude, ya forgot to cut eyeholes. :P I dig it! that long nose is kinda freaky in a mildly disturbing way. pinochio death-mask? *L*

Well, the little bastard kept lying so I took his little wooden butt out. Plus, I didn't want to cut the eyes. I'd like this as a wall piece. Thanks Drac. Maybe I can make some cool ones like you guys some day. This was pretty fun.

cool spider, i like the nose, i too wondered about the eyes but then i read your reply....great face molding...did you use a dummy or did you put the wet leather on your on face?????

cool spider, i like the nose, i too wondered about the eyes but then i read your reply....great face molding...did you use a dummy or did you put the wet leather on your on face?????

Ok so it did cross my mind to put it on my face but luckily I was at a Joann's Fabrics and I saw this plastic mask. It's kinda flimsy but it worked with some care.

Great mask! That is veeeery long nose!

I agree about the stitched pieces, it does give it a cool look.

In my head I can here Slayer's Dead skin mask playing. Gotta go look that album up pronto, thanks for reminding me!

Tom