Chief31794

Some Projects Out This Week, Some With Gator Skin.

Here are a few projects out in the last couple of days, these are the last of the gator hide projects I had to do to earn 3 gator hides, I have over two hides left after completing the 4 projects, I think it was a pretty good deal. The brown gator skin is absolutely beautiful, I can't get into the yellow colored hide, but I think some people might like it.

The first gator hide project is a front pocket wallet with a magnetic money clip sewn on. I had to copy a design from pictures of an old wallet he's been carrying. The wallet has an external card slot, one internal card slot, a card area under the card slot and an Id window. It's lined and the pockets are made from Faille Cloth to keep the thickness down.

The second is a ladies clutch purse, I bough the interior then cut an outer shell from a gator hide.

Thanks,

Chief

post-6362-0-69300100-1442628853_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-86807100-1442628854_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-12581500-1442628856_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-00042100-1442628857_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-20517300-1442628858_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-34285100-1442628859_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-73012200-1442628860_thumb.jp

Figures - my favorite is the yellow. Nice stuff!

All are very nice work Chief. I like the dark brown gator the best but the yellow is so bad either.

Figures - my favorite is the yellow. Nice stuff!

Funny, my wife likes the yellow better as well. Go figure. Thanks,

The interior on this last picture is very nice!

I didn't make the interior on that one, I bought it, but yeah they're pretty popular, lot of ladies like the option to put the strap on it and wear it cross or over the shoulder.

All are very nice work Chief. I like the dark brown gator the best but the yellow is so bad either.

Thank Rohn, when I got the skins and saw the brown, I fell in love with it. I got to figure out some items to make out of it, now that I've paid it off with the four projects the guy wanted.

psst: I've already made a money clip for me.....

Chief

Both are beautiful!!!!! Your lacing is gorgeous!

Thank you,

Chief