chancey77

Chancey's New Acoustic Record! The Regulators-Mynterlä Sessions

You can read the entire story here on the link while you listen to some tunes! AND POUND LEATHER! https://soundcloud.c...ors-the-mynterl

I hope you enjoy it! I am interested to see what songs are peoples favorites...these are just covers that we do from time to time compiled into 1 live 1 mic record!

post-28433-0-23918800-1364984751_thumb.j

Edited by chancey77

Hi Chancey the tune's are just awesome very good, U are very talented!!!!. Damn U do world class leather work, painting and now Jam's the all around artist it's just awesome.U have a old biker fan from North Carolina now!!! thanks for all the post's keep it up. Is there a chance to maybe buying some recordings of other Jam's U have done. Thanks Hauss

You already know all of my favorite stuff Brother!! :cheers:

Is there a chance to maybe buying some recordings of other Jam's U have done. Thanks Hauss

Hauss, since Chris is overseas and hopefully sleeping right now......

Go check out his full time band on Youtube - Sixgun Republic. There's quite a few there showing their varying styles - country, rockabilly, punk.

Never mind that sleeping part - apparently I'm the one who needs some sleep since I can't tell the difference between morning and night.

Edited by Cyberthrasher

Thank Hauss! We play mostly biker related stuff... So cut from the same cloth comes to mind:) we have played NC LOTS of times. I'll be back on the road next year in the USA! Asheville, Chapel Hill , Fayetville... As far as NC goes will be listed for sure! I am interested everyone's top 3-5 favorites! Thanks! From the looks if the stats My new song is the top favored as of now...:) I like that!!! Hahaha

From the looks if the stats My new song is the top favored as of now... :) I like that!!! Hahaha

Sons of The South?? Yeah, that one's pretty killer man!!

Going to be listening to this when I get back to the bench..........Off Friday so for sure then!!

Sons of The South?? Yeah, that one's pretty killer man!!

:thumbsup:

Pretty cool! Let us know when you're in NC again. You might even consider a small town pub gig at the City Tap in Pittsboro.

Pretty cool! Let us know when you're in NC again. You might even consider a small town pub gig at the City Tap in Pittsboro.

looks like my kind of place!!

Let's get this back up in the open. Come on guys!! Chancey's stuff is GREAT for bringing dead animals back to life!!! :)