billymac814

Tormek T-7 With Hand Tool Kit Water Cooled Sharpener.

Hello all, I've decided to sell my Tormek t-7 water cooled sharpening system. This is considered one of the best sharpening systems out there. It works well on most knives, scissors, chisels, punches, axes, and many other blades tools. Included is the hand tool kit which includes all the jigs for most hand tools and knives. This is the latest version and has been used very lightly, and not that much at all. I used the leather strop more than anything so the stone isn't worn down at all. I've only had it 6 months or so. I was planning on sharpening knives for customers out of my shop but never really pursued that venture. The reason I'm selling is because I'm not using it that much and it doesn't work well on my lip knives so I figured I could put the money towards something I could use.

I paid 840.00 for it from Amazon and still have the original packaging.

Will sell for 625.00 shipped, no less or ill keep it.

I still have about half a tube of the tormek cutting paste for the leather strop wheel. That thing alone is almost worth keeping it(or buying it).

I should mention that there is currently not a jig for head knives so they have to be done free hand.

I will upload pictures later email me if you want some before I get to them.