Jimmy806

The Main Technique Of Coloring Leather

I was hoping that someone could tell me where i can where to Buy this book. I got no response from the email address from Peter Mains website. I heard something about hide crafters but was un able to find a Web site. Please help

I ended up getting my copy off ebay as I had trouble getting hold of Peter as well a few years ago, gave me a quote for shipping which I was happy with but I couldn't get hold of him again to do the payment. I think he has a Facebook page you could maybe try that.

I read this thread this morning and sent Peter a message on FB and here is his contact info on his book right from his message.

My coloring book and Australian book is available only from me. They are $20 and $15.00 plus $7.00 for priority mail. I may be contacted at email: petergmain@msn.com My email address is also my account name for PayPal.

There you go.....

Randy

Thanks for the info. I emailed him 2 weeks ago and still no response.

You can reach him on facebook. The books are also available through any Tandy Leather Store.

I sent Peter a personal message. I hope you get this resolved quickly.....he is probably the best leather guy and mentor around.

You can reach him on facebook. The books are also available through any Tandy Leather Store.

The Stohlman Step by Step by Peter is available through Tandy but not the Coloring one.

Jimmy, Hidecrafters has closed and their stock was bought out by DoubleK Leather they have the book listed on their website here http://doublekleather.com/index.php/shop-online/educational/books/the-main-technique-detail

I got a copy a few days ago. I sent him the payment via Paypal with his email address as his account name. It was $20 + $7 for shipping. His web site is http://www.petermain.com. I agree with Kings X, Peter is world class.