Double U Leather

Floral/basket Stamped Photo Album

Another order done. This one is for a rodeo in UT that I've been a part of for over 20 years. I think they're going to like it. At least I hope they do. Take a look and let me know what you think. Stay blessed all.

post-7660-014198300 1340141762_thumb.jpg

post-7660-066718300 1340141803_thumb.jpg

post-7660-036174500 1340141820_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the nice words. It's starting to get closer to what I'm striving for. Not there yet though. I had the opportunity to attend a day of the Art of the Cowboy Makers show in Loveland, CO this past weekend. It was humbling and inspiring to see the work of people like Don Butler and Nancy Martiny (sp). I'm still a ways from their level. Talked to Mr. Butler...he said he's been tooling for 51 years. I told him that if that was the case, I'd be an even 100 before I got to his level...LOL.

Eugene....the insides are just lined with 2 oz. Royal Oak. No pockets or anything special.

Hey Doc, that really looks good! I really like the way your patterns compliment the overall design of the piece. I am sure they will like it, a lot. Again, nice job!

Bob

The layout is exceptional. I really like your use of beaded borders. Fantastic, as always.

I'm impressed, and I hope to get to your level someday. Very nice work.

Bob