Sign in to follow this  
Beaverslayer

Sonor Bike Seat

I finished this the other night and was going to post it then, but we all know that there was the site went down. SO GLAD it's back up and running. Anyways, here's the seat I did for a customer in Sonora California, it's a Corbin seat that he wanted redone. There is a picture of the bike it will be going on, and as soon as he sends me a picture of the seat on the bike I'll post it as well.

Thanks for looking.

Ken

Nice lace work as usual. not allot of people willing to spend the money for a Corbin, just to send it to a custom leather guy to have it all redone anyway.... LOL

You get to ride the bike too?

i like the color and it's a great improvment over the original cover.

Nice!!!

Wolvie, as I live in Canada and the seat is going to California, I can't ride the bike. Also I have Vertigo and can't ride anymore, I'd just fall down and wreck that nice bile.

Ken

Hey everyone, seems like I can't repost the pics in the original post, so I've reposted them here.

100_10682.jpg100_10691.jpg100_10714.jpg100_10723.jpgDSCF0299.JPG

20080104_3.JPG20080104_4.JPG

20080104_13.JPG

DSCF0332.JPG

Thanks for looking

Ken

20080104_21.JPG

20080104_21.JPG

post-1605-1199740155_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740172_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740187_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740204_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740238_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740264_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740292_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740320_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740373_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740401_thumb.jpg

post-1605-1199740429_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beaverslayer

That's one pissed off lookin' skull, great work!l...nice bike too

Thanks rdb, for the life of me I can't get the post to show the pics in the proper order, it just wants to put the wherever it wants. Also tried to remove the extra little blurb about attachment stuff and it wont go away either.

Ken

did you try removing the priginal pics? sometimes you need to remove them submit the post then go back and add them again

Yea, umm, what's with the original seat. LOL that thing is a joke for a nice purdy bike like that. You're seat rocks man. I really really love that freakin color. NICE JOB !!!

I've tried everything Roger, I give up, so what if there's a little extra pics to look at, they always ask at the developers if you want copies for friends and relatives anyways.

Ken

i see my pics are gone from last night as well. i'll have to try and repost them later when i get home

Thanks freak. Yea I know what you mean by the original seat. When he first sent me a pic of it to give hima quote, I sent an e-mail back right away telling him just how ugly it was. I said I couldn't believe that Corbin would even make such an ugly seat. He agreed fully and sent me the seat to redo.

Ken

Thats a really nice seat and man do I love decoration on the back of the seat. Sooooo elegant!

That cool skull looks quite realistic. Did you work with white colours or is it just the natural leather and maybe some shading?

Nice job as always and I know that someone will be happy to be saved from that horrible original!

Tom

Edited by TomSwede

Tom, thanks much for the compliment. The white is Fiebings White Dye, it doesn't work to well, but does give it a bit of color.

Ken