Need some opinions on the work here. I am happy with it

post-23581-0-97028400-1414753336_thumb.jpost-23581-0-48305300-1414753396_thumb.jpost-23581-0-72789200-1414753418_thumb.jpost-23581-0-12281800-1414753479_thumb.j

This is my write up on it (copy and pasted)

Can be worn in just about any position. Best suited for appendix carry but works any where on the belt and the cant is adjustable as the clip swivels. Moving the clip up and down plays with the grip purchase in different positions. This holster is not a flat back holster. That means that to some degree the form of the gun is felt against the body.

Edited by cleanview

First I use a machine with smaller thread. I like the neatness of the look.

The view from my saddle says the thread is too big. Maybe if the thread was "lined up" in the holes and made tighter, it would look neater. Personal taste.

The belt holder/clip is usually affixed to the holster by trapping the lower stem with leather and the screw. As it is, the handgun may rotate to an undesirable position, front or rear. I wear IWBs sometimes. They are in an appendix position with a radical grip cant to the rear. They won't rotate.

Holster design is very good. What kind of screws did you use?

Edited by Red Cent

they are hand stitched but I will be machine stitching as soon as it arrives next week hopefully.

T-nut screws. They do allow you to lock it down pretty tight.

By design the swivel is a benefit as it allows to maneuver for so many carry positions. But admittedly when worn behind the hip it can walk some,

Whacha buyin'?