interesting job! interesting ideas and really neat carving !

:D

where do you buy the stool frame?

and how much do you sell those stools?

The stool frame was a part of a kit that Tandy Leather sold for a while. They discontinued them a little over two years ago. I bought up what they had and I made a total of five stools. I would probably still make them if it wasn't for Tandy cutting me off. I guess they weren't as popular as they were hoping for. Everyone that I made them for likes them and thinks that they are comfortable. Too bad. I had fun for little while there though. With the exception of the Electrical Brotherhood stool, the rest of the designs were included in the stool kit.

;) thanks for the reply ;)

i will have a look and see if here in France i can find something that could work ;)

congrats for the job done => terrific ;)

Interesting. Reminds me of many years ago In Germany/Europe hunters used a really cool folding stool/walking cane. Essentially it is a cane with a hard point. Attached to the cane are two rods that fold out into a "v" with the cane providing the third "leg". Into this was a leather "bucket" in which the hunter sat. So in practice they would get to the spot they wanted to wait, open at the top, move around back and place against their rump and lean into the cane which acted as a single pole prop to take the weight off. I still have the one that belonged to my father in law.

Similar to this but made with a cane.

http://www.fashionablecanes.com/90325.html