Sign in to follow this  
classair

Hello From Florida

I live in Florida; I stumbled on to Leather Workers Net and found a lot of interesting posts, pictures and information… Oh and lot of opinions. I am sure you will be seeing my post around till then bye.

Welcome! This is a great site with lots of ideas, resources, patterns and friendly conversation. I look forward to seeing some of your work!! Deb

Welcome, you are just a short hop from me.Looking forward to seeing some of your work.Dave

Classair,

Welcome to the forum. Yes there are lots of opinions out here. We have all come to this forum from different paths and different experiences and thus different opinions. The good thing about that is that there is usually more ways than one to "skin a cat" or "tool the leather". This allows us to find the solution that best fits our needs or at least gets close and then we make our own modifications and generate even more opinions. So Welcome, join and and provide us with some of your experiences in the wonderful world of Leathercraft or the art of beating a dead cow. 8-)

BillB

Welcome, Classair. Enjoy the forum and don't forget to post lots of pictures of your work!

Ray