Sign in to follow this  
crissy

rawhide mauls

after reading the thread on mauls I thought I would share this info, gears@ROGERSMACHINERY.COM this guy has various sized mauls I think you can request a price list, that is how I went about it after finding a picture of the mauls in a search.

Butch

I don't know if your looking for leather mauls or mallets. I found that I use a leather handled polyester face maul. I have a shelf of Barry King mauls. They have a nice balance ... other mauls out there is Wayne Jusechke, Elko NV.

Happy Tooling

Tim

I think most toolers and makers have switched from rawhide to the nylon and composite mauls. Besides Barry and Wayne our own Ed the Bearman makes beautiful mauls!

Bobby

I did it, I found Mr. Bearman and he is making a maul for me. thank you I am very excited and so happy I found this site everyone is so cool and so very nice. I like it! made in America and made for me! thanks Mr. Hidepounder. your a good guy! here's a little sunshine for you