Sign in to follow this  
capsterdog

Half Saddle Bag For Tablet Case

This is my first submission. I needed a tablet case so I used the saddle bag pattern. (Half of saddle bag) It took me some time but it worked out just fine for me. I can at least say it is one of a kind. And it also holds some extras.

sORRY GUYS AND DOLLS, NO PICTURES YET, THEY ARE TOO BIG TO UPLOAD WILL HAVE TO ADJUST.

Edited by capsterdog

I would like to see a picture.

You can use this program to reduce the picture file size.

http://www.irfanview.com/

You just open a picture.

Select Save as. I add a -1 to the name so I don't over write the original.

Adjust the slide bar. I set it at 24.

and save.

Joe

Ok here are some pictures of my half of saddle bag.  (Thanks joefarmer)  I forgot about that little program.  I modified the pattern to my needs.  I know it is not perfect but it took a some time.  Many things made me stop and think before I proceeded.  Like the gusset.  I ran out of leather in 6 - 7 oz.  so had a 9 oz bellie just long enough.  But I skive it completely down to work for me.  Also the stamping design took me a while to decide.  Then all those other decisions on hardware.  I used the new water staine dye in red.  I myself really really like how it goes on.  And it is very vibrant.  The black was just black gel antique.  <br /><br />The initials on the front are about 20 years old.  I bought them at Tandy when I worked there many moons ago.  I was surprised how well they were for just lying around in a box.  I added a little bling to them with rihiestone rivets.    <br /><br />My lenovo table with attaching keyboard fits well and I still can put a writing pad in it too.  Even my netbook fits great in it.. I did line it with synthetic lining.

I am thinking of making a matching mini notepad holder also

post-21873-052821300 1346013370_thumb.jp

post-21873-054821900 1346013385_thumb.jp

post-21873-053143600 1346013396_thumb.jp

post-21873-042627100 1346013997_thumb.jp

Edited by capsterdog

This is my first submission. I needed a tablet case so I used the saddle bag pattern. (Half of saddle bag) It took me some time but it worked out just fine for me. I can at least say it is one of a kind. And it also holds some extras.

sORRY GUYS AND DOLLS, NO PICTURES YET, THEY ARE TOO BIG TO UPLOAD WILL HAVE TO ADJUST.

Got the pictures uploaded

Edited by capsterdog

Interesting stamping pattern - a complicated design. Keep it up.

Interesting stamping pattern - a complicated design. Keep it up.

Thanks, i sort of went on a wing and prayer.