Sign in to follow this  
steelhawk

Cobra 4 Arrived Today

The delivery truck guy just left about 30 minutes ago. I managed to get it unpacked and in the house by myself, but there is no way I'm getting it up the stairs into the spare room alone.

Waiting for big strong son-in-law who lives 1/4 mile down the street from me to get home from work. In the meantime, I'll start reading the instructions.

Edited by steelhawk

The delivery truck guy just left about 30 minutes ago. I managed to get it unpacked and in the house by myself, but there is no way I'm getting it up the stairs into the spare room alone.

Waiting for big strong son-in-law who lives 1/4 mile down the street from me to get home from work. In the meantime, I'll start reading the instructions.

How long didi you wait on the delivery? I ordered mine almost 4 months ago! no.gif

How long didi you wait on the delivery? I ordered mine almost 4 months ago! no.gif

4 months?

I ordered my Cowboy on a Wednesday, It shipped the next Wednesday and I had it that Friday with the head set up to sew. So 10 days... I don't think I could wait 4 months.

4 months?

I ordered my Cowboy on a Wednesday, It shipped the next Wednesday and I had it that Friday with the head set up to sew. So 10 days... I don't think I could wait 4 months.

That's about how long it took to get my Cowboy 4500 when I ordered it in July. Ten days from order date until I was sewing with it. The only way I could be happier with it is if Bob gave me another one, for free. :) Just kiddin' Bob!

Three months. You should call or email Steve.

My Cowboy 4500 arrived in about 2 weeks (if not less) this summer. 4 months sounds a bit too long... doesn't it?