TracyMoss

Business Card Display

I just made this business card display case. I will probably assemble the next one a little different, but I had the idea in my head and it doesn't always work the way you want it to. Just thought I would share my latest little idea, although, I know it isn't that original.

TM

Business_Card_Display_3.JPG

Business_Card_Display_1.JPG

Business_Card_Display_2.JPG

post-5335-1204086833_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1204086846_thumb.jpg

post-5335-1204086855_thumb.jpg

I think that's a great idea and it looks great !!

Very handsome, indeed? Are you comfortable posting the pattern/instructions to make it?

Harvey Lutske

I don't use patterns very much. I just get an idea and create whatever I am thinking. Perhaps, I wouldn't make as many mistakes, but I learn things by default. I will try to make a pattern, but the box which holds the business card is kind of a spin off from the briefcases I make. I am going to do it a little different next time, but when I come up with a good system I will let you know.

Tracy, What a great idea... Beautiful work- That will really draw someones attention!

As long as they don't see the back! The picture frame look in the back was an after thought since it was too top heavy and I should probably shorten it a little bit, but I guess it might work for some brochures as well.

Tracy i like the idea very much and it looks good too, how did you secure the back?, Don

That's a really fancy display, never thought of that. Now I want one too and a portable one for the pocket aswell. Both themed up together.

Nice basketwaving. I admire that but never have time to practice it.

The backsupport seem to be a good idea that reduces time with needle and thread.

Tom

i really like that tracy!

gives peeps a close up look at your work. well done!!

Edited by beezachoppa

Neato, it really pops! The only drawback could be that people get lost looking at the holder and forget to take a card.

Kinda looks like a head stone...I LOVE IT!!!!

Um, Tracy - that is one gorgeously stunning piece of work.

So, what would it take for me to get one similar (but slightly shorter back) on it????

Apart from begging, whining, snivelling, pleading and parting with folding stuff, that is!

Edited by Knotnutz

Well you could make your own. As for not parting with the folding stuff, my charities are limited to particular local causes.

Don, I cut the back so thatt when I folded it out it would work like a picture frame and then I added a piece of leather to fill in the space and fold out to the other flap and I sewed the two flaps together. Howver, next time i will devise a neater looking design.

Edited by TracyMoss