rickmoo

Naa Mini Revolver Holster

Hello, the other day i was on leatherworker here looking at some stuff. i saw that someone needed a holster for a....... NAA .22 mag mini revolver holster. don't know the date of the topic, but when i tried to go back and find it , i couldn't no matter where i looked. so i'm letting anyone know that i have made a few... one with a belt loop, two pancake models, and i can also make one that looks like a knife sheath. if you need one i can make it or i can send a pattern.

RIchmoo

Rickmoo

I would like to have a patteren for the knife sheath or a picture.

I have done a pocket protector for one but the knife one would problie be better

Includeded is picture of matching covers

Thanks joe Stewart

post-13948-011762300 1280856260_thumb.jp

Edited by Stewart

I didn't see it, but today is my first day back in a few years :) I picked up a NAA "The Earl" and made a holster folloing the traditional 1858 lines of it.

2797640100033885154S600x600Q85.jpg

Hello Rickmoo,

Just stumbled across your post. I just got a NAA 22 mini mag and am looking for some holster pattens. Anything you can share would be appreciated.

RedDutch

Hello, the other day i was on leatherworker here looking at some stuff. i saw that someone needed a holster for a....... NAA .22 mag mini revolver holster. don't know the date of the topic, but when i tried to go back and find it , i couldn't no matter where i looked. so i'm letting anyone know that i have made a few... one with a belt loop, two pancake models, and i can also make one that looks like a knife sheath. if you need one i can make it or i can send a pattern.

RIchmoo

Heres one I did a couple weeks ago. It is meant to be worn horizontal to the belt, at about 11 o'clock for a right handed shooter. The strap is attached in the back, and is designed to be unsnapped, slid up behind the belt ( holster in front of belt ), then brought forward and snapped in the front. Works nicely.

IMG_2294Medium.jpg

IMG_2292Medium.jpg

IMG_2298Medium.jpg

RIchmoo

If you wouldnt mind, i would like a pattern for the lil guy, my buddy carries it in his pocket and always tell him he is going to blow his toe off. Let me know if you can sent it to me pls.

~ Kevin

2ac399a1.jpg

Came across this one somewhere thought of this thread

I like it too McGavin - if you can post the pattern for all that would be great!

Sorry Wishful, no pattern on that one. Just rough sketched, cut, then worked by hand till I got something I liked.

Thanks anyway.