Sign in to follow this  
Keltrey

Greetings from South Eastern Illinois!

Hello all,

I am a new leather worker from Olney, IL. I just began this year and am working towards starting my own shop in the area, "Shadow Wolf Leather". I am a U.S. Army Veteran that had to leave the service due to a bad back and found this to be a relaxing hobby and a soon to be part time buisness. I am also a father of 3 and have a great woman that I am madly in love with.

I have been pouring over all the posts here the last few days and I have to say this community is a wealth of information. Everyone seems to be incredibly friendly and helpful and I look forward to working and sharing information with all of you. I can use any suggestions some of you folks that have been doing this for decades can share.

Thanks for listening to me ramble and hope you're all having a great day.

Tom

Welcome Tom. I really like your logo!

This is a great bunch of people. I've learned a bunch here. You'll continue to like it.

Art

Welcome Tom.....you'll enjoy this site the more you look through the threads from the past.

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

Welcome Tom you are right about this site..it's a very good place with helpful knowledgable folks.Thanks for your service to this Country and it's people...Good Luck in your new start.

Welcome Tom. I really like your logo!

This is a great bunch of people. I've learned a bunch here. You'll continue to like it.

Art

Thank you Art! That version of it took a couple hours to do. One of my projects is going to be carving that onto a piece for my banner for my market booth.

Welcome Tom you are right about this site..it's a very good place with helpful knowledgable folks.Thanks for your service to this Country and it's people...Good Luck in your new start.

I just wish I could have served longer. My brother is getting ready to go back. He got out and decided he didn't like being on the civilian side. The job situation being unstable as it is in most areas right now, the service is a job that isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Welcome to the board Tom   :welcome:   

I don't think the new Pres cares to support the services and it makes me so angry...Sorry I need a Bourbon,it's the only thing that keeps me half sane.My Son in Law is in Afganistan now and I get so pissed at those Elitests inside the beltway..I am embarrassed by whats going on in my country.

:You_Rock_Emoticon::welcome:

Kiwi

Hello, from Pierre, SD. I grew up in Eldorado, and my dad still lives in McLeansboro. Welcome to the board.