Hi Everybody,

Here is a wallet I made for my wife's birthday. I finished it about a week ago, but waited to post it so that she wouldn't see it. It's a bit different from what I've been doing lately. This is the first thing I've laced in about 20 years. I'm surprised I remembered how to do it,,, hehehe All the colors are done with Angelus Spirit dyes. Each color is done using 2,3 or even 4 different dilutions. Thanks for looking,,, Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-014456500 1346067702_thumb.jpg

post-7175-037468400 1346067716_thumb.jpg

post-7175-078347100 1346067730_thumb.jpg

post-7175-004076900 1346067749_thumb.jpg

post-7175-067040400 1346067759_thumb.jpg

post-7175-097800000 1346067772_thumb.jpg

post-7175-015386100 1346067784_thumb.jpg

Ed,

Beautiful as usual. Your tooling, coloring/finish blows my mind. I wish I could watch your work in progress.

My brirthday is on the 22nd of Sept... :)

Cheers,

Kevin

Beautiful! Your interior looks very nice. I especially like the look of the back of the wallet. Nice color!

Hi Everybody,

Here is a wallet I made for my wife's birthday. I finished it about a week ago, but waited to post it so that she wouldn't see it. It's a bit different from what I've been doing lately. This is the first thing I've laced in about 20 years. I'm surprised I remembered how to do it,,, hehehe All the colors are done with Angelus Spirit dyes. Each color is done using 2,3 or even 4 different dilutions. Thanks for looking,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Ed,

I say to you just as I said to Bobby Park re his cover carving on this month's LCSJ . . .

Jeez, is that the best you can do???

Harvey

Very nice Bearman.....................:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very nice Ed. I have troubles with 1 or 2 dilutions of color. I still can't imagine doing that many different shades without giving it all up for good!!

Thanks Everybody,,, I try,, Sometimes you have to really work work work to get a project done,,, this one was the other way. Once I started on it, it only took about 2 1/2 days,,, maybe 14 hours total. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Ed

I really like the way your pattern wonders through this project, it gives the appearance of looking into a garden

Awesome colors, nice tooling....betscha ya made some important points with your wife....haha...well done!!

James

Beautiful and impressive work.

VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! The coloring is is beautiful. She should be proud of it and so should you. :cowboy:

Love, Love, Love your work...

Someone said "a garden" and I think that's a very accurate description...I love the vibrant colors and your tooling is as ever flawless :clapping::thumbsup::clapping:

Thanks Everybody!! Tina & Dallyguy hit it right on the head!! I've been going for a more natural ,,, somewhat,,,,more realistic design.

Thanks,, Ed

So where's the ooo lala smiley when you need one?

I'll just use this one. :thumbsup:

Very nice. She'll love it I'd bet.

Joel

Simply stunning! Wow - you folks sure set the bar pretty high.