Gump

Just Bought Singer # 6

Hi Folks; I must be crazy, as I just bought my 6th singer, a 132k6. Now what I need is someone who can sell me bobbins and leather needles. I have no problem finding needles for my other machines, but I don't know where to look for 216 x 1 needles. My stable includes 111w155-7, 29k71, 145w103, 153k103 and a 195k5 for sewing light liners etc. Now if only I could figure out how to make money with them,LOL. Gump.

Those older singers (even domestic ones) are addictive. So show us pictures!!

Hi Folks; I must be crazy, as I just bought my 6th singer, a 132k6. Now what I need is someone who can sell me bobbins and leather needles. I have no problem finding needles for my other machines, but I don't know where to look for 216 x 1 needles. My stable includes 111w155-7, 29k71, 145w103, 153k103 and a 195k5 for sewing light liners etc. Now if only I could figure out how to make money with them,LOL. Gump.

Why don't you order your needles from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines? They have virtually every available system in stock. If not, they can usually get them.

Why don't you order your needles from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines? They have virtually every available system in stock. If not, they can usually get them.

Wiz:

Do you know if they have 20x1s??

Wiz:

I don't know. Why don't you call Bob Kovar and ask him? 866-362-7397.

Thanks Wiz, I'll check Bob out. Gump

I'm FINALLY down to three and still occasionally look on eBay at them. I love the old iron. I rehab them and sell them again, but made myself stop :-) Took to much time away from my leather but they are addictive. I'd love to see the pictures. Cheryl

Hi All

I'm somewhat challenged when it comes to "social media" anyway I had a long reply to Gump but when I pressed send it disappeared into cyber whatever.

Gump !!

I have a 132K6 that I use for horse blanket repairing. Its a good solid reliable machine but unfortunately doesn't have reverse. The needle system you are looking is System 328. They come in sizes 140 to 230. I got some from Bob Kovar, he may have the bobbins for your machine.

Is there someway we can connect, we have a daughter living in Port Joli N.S. that we visit fairly regularly, we have not visited your area of N.S. as yet but would be pleased to do so. Is there some way you could PM me with your phone # or personal email address.

Good luck, Layo

@ 3 here, always looking for the next one. Price is the 97-10 :)

I think my business partner has some 20X1's in 18g. Shoot her an email : info@cyndykitt.com.au

Wiz:

I think my business partner has some 20X1's in 18g. Shoot her an email : info@cyndykitt.com.au

Thanks! I'll give her a shot in a couple days.