WyomingSlick

Heads Up ! Craftool Collectors!

I would like to hear from anyone who has Craftool #306 and/or #712. I recently discovered that there are certain anomolies in the older Craftool catalogs (You can read all about that in my blog - http://leatherworker...31&showentry=88 ) but what I would like to hear from now is anyone who has the original version of either or both of the two tools as shown in the 1947 Craftool Catalog. They should be very close to the steel unplated tools shown, but of course they will be chromium plated and have CRAFTOOL CO stamped on the shaft, and perhaps the respective number.

Edited by WyomingSlick

Hi, I don't know if you are still on here But I have a 712 that is chromed but looks exactly like your no# one. Is it considered a camo or a mules foot?

Hi, I don't know if you are still on here But I have a 712 that is chromed but looks exactly like your no# one. Is it considered a camo or a mules foot?

Hmmmm, I dont know why it printed your quote twice ?

Anyway.......Do you have some good pictures of the toolface and the shaft that you can post? And what is stamped on the shaft? Just the number? CRAFTOOL CO ??

Hi Wyoming! Thanks for responding! It has just Caraftool Co on it. I will post pictures if you can tell me how. Thanks

Hmmmm, I dont know why it printed your quote twice ?

Anyway.......Do you have some good pictures of the toolface and the shaft that you can post? And what is stamped on the shaft? Just the number? CRAFTOOL CO ??

Hi Wyoming! Thanks for responding! It has just Caraftool Co on it. I will post pictures if you can tell me how. Thanks

I just created an album for you in my Gallery.

TheLoudOne, on 23 Apr 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

I just created an album for you in my Gallery.

Yes, I certainly do believe that is what I have been looking for. Everything about it is just what I would expect to see.

As to posting photos, this is the procedure I use. See attachment.

post-13007-0-38807300-1398324591_thumb.j