indynusp

Weaver Master Tool Little Wonder Dies For Tandy Hand Press

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have a question about the Tandy hand press. I just purchased the Tandy hand press because it's on sale. I was disappointed that they didn't have a grommet die to go with this hand press. My question now is if the Weaver Little Wonder dies will fit the Tandy press. If anyone owns the Little Wonder can you then tell me the diameter of the dies? I am hoping to use the Weaver dies for the Tandy press. I live in the UK so it will cost too much to ship the Little Wonder here. Thank You

Black River has hole punches, you'd have to inquire if they were expanding the die selection.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=54331&hl=dies#entry348146

Edited by Tree Reaper

Tandy dies are on sale today!

Ohio Travel Bag sells 3/8" dies that will fit the Tandy press.

Glen;

I've been looking at Ohio dies and the top die will will fit the Tandy press with the 1425 adapter but the bottom die is much larger and would have to be turned down to fit.

That's doable but if any of the bottom dies have an internal spring it will prevent them from being turned down to 3/8.

The other option is to use the 1233 base on top of the Tandy press and the Ohio 1271 grommet dies.

post-19342-0-58788300-1397740249_thumb.j

Thanks Tree Reaper, I contacted Black River Laser and I got some good news. They plan to sell grommet dies for the Tandy press in the near future so I will get it from there. Thanks everyone for the replies.

That is good news, I'll be buying dies from them as well.

I just tried to get a set of 5/16 eyelet dies from Tandy and they are discontinued.

I need a set of dies for 7/16 double cap rivets and they don't have that either.

I'm sorry I bought the Tandy press because getting the dies has been problematic.