Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Looking for braided hobble rings, hitching horsehair, or shooflys

Hello Everyone

Is anyone on this list braiding Hobble Rings or Hitching Horsehair or making Shooflys? If so, please contact me.

Thanks

Blake

Hello Everyone

Is anyone on this list braiding Hobble Rings or Hitching Horsehair or making Shooflys? If so, please contact me.

Thanks

Blake

My Wife Sheryl just started hitching. Not ready to make items for others but if you had a question about hitching she could help.

We do know of people that could supply you with these items if that is what you are asking.

Tom Katzke

Central Oregon

My Wife Sheryl just started hitching. Not ready to make items for others but if you had a question about hitching she could help.

We do know of people that could supply you with these items if that is what you are asking.

Tom Katzke

Central Oregon

Hi Tom

Yep, that is what I need. The young lady that has been my supplier the past few years is moving on to boot making and will not have the time anymore. I thought that I would see if anyone on the group was interested before I contacted anyone else.. I usually order a few dozen rings at a time along with 8" shooflys for the girth and a few dozen smaller shooflys for bridles and also for zipper pulls on chaps.

Thanks for getting back to me and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Blake