madeinportland

Craft-Sha

Anyone in the USA ever order craft-sha products or from www.craftsha.co.jp

Has anyone tried their buckles, gum trag, glue, sanding sticks or other products.

THANKS!

Not from the USA but I've used their water based dye, acrylic finish and a couple of tools. I would put the quality at better than Tandy especially the water based dye. I didn't order from them directly I used Goodsjapan.

Same here, various tools, dies and the gum trag replacement - excellent. Used Goodsjapan, very easy to use and fairly quick (to UK) Order just one item at a time to avoid import dues and taxes (again UK) as the price is same, post free, for one item or for multiple items.

Claire

I would recommend checking out ...the prices at leathercrafttools on both the items and shipping are generally much cheaper than goodsjapan, in my experience.

+1 here...

ordered several times from goodsjapan and than i have discovered the leathercrafttools.

way more cheaper. an order that i wanted to place on goodsjapan was around 160 USD and @ leathercrafttools it was around 110-120 including the shipping.

also you have way more products @ leathercrafttools than goodsjapan.