Anne Bonnys Locker

Anne Bonny's Locker & Able Sewing Is Back

Been off for a while due to interweb issues but I am now back!

For Leatherworkers in the land of Aus I have an expanded range of machines and for everyone I have opinions that I have no intention of keeping to myself ;)

Welcome back Darren.

Regards, Eric

Good to see you! The 290 I got at Steamfest is still going strong, though I may have to call you about a prob with the bobbin holder skipping. Not sure what I'm doing wrong with it this time, but your help always solves my issues!

Very good bloke, highly recommended to the Aussies on here

Wog Tucker! Welcome back Darren.

Glad you're back, good buddy!

welcome back Darren

looking forward to your opinions!

LOL Gordon, know not everyone agrees with my opinions but I do try to play devils advocate a fair bit.

welcome back Darren

looking forward to your opinions!

Raven,

A few sales at Steamfest - A shame the event is defunct as the organisers appear to have gone belly up. I put the phone number on the box, machine and instructions because I want you to call if you are having issues. 99% of problems can be sorted on the phone but if they cam't be then I will replace the machine - simple as that.

As I have found when working for other people the best reffernces come from people who have a problem and find that I will bend over backwards to sort it out. It is only when a customer has an issue that they really find out if the seller cares.

BTW, working with Dij Dijor to try and create a new Steamfest.

Good to see you! The 290 I got at Steamfest is still going strong, though I may have to call you about a prob with the bobbin holder skipping. Not sure what I'm doing wrong with it this time, but your help always solves my issues!

Very good bloke, highly recommended to the Aussies on here

Yep, you've certainly fixed my problems quickly and simply in the past - and I must admit the biggest of them was the one turning the crank :P Waiting for the leather shop to reopen here after their xmas break but as soon as I get back to work I'll call you :)