snakebite4242

Leather postal bag needs to made!!

I am in need of someone to make several of these bags as prototypes and future production. They are basically a 14'' heavy leather bag with flap adjustable strap and shell. All the seams are pretty much hidden. Is anyone available asap? I can be reached at snakebite4242@gmail.com for further details. I need to keep my costs low as these will be sold through my shop in the near future. Just need to find someone reliable, fast, and efficient.

erez_2.jpg

post-11018-1248753446_thumb.jpg

I am in need of someone to make several of these bags as prototypes and future production. They are basically a 14'' heavy leather bag with flap adjustable strap and shell. All the seams are pretty much hidden. Is anyone available asap? I can be reached at snakebite4242@gmail.com for further details. I need to keep my costs low as these will be sold through my shop in the near future. Just need to find someone reliable, fast, and efficient.

Email sent.

Email sent.

Hi King´s X if it was a pattern you´ve sent to snakebite4242, could you please be so kind and send it also to me ?!?

My Adress is mail[at]adamant-leather.de

Cheers,

Marcel

Hi King´s X if it was a pattern you´ve sent to snakebite4242, could you please be so kind and send it also to me ?!?

My Adress is mail[at]adamant-leather.de

Cheers,

Marcel

I soon as I get the specifics from you him, I will draw up a pattern and get with you to make sure you get one. Okay

I soon as I get the specifics from you him, I will draw up a pattern and get with you to make sure you get one. Okay

Hi King´s X, thanks a lot in advance !!!

Cheers,

Marcel