rdb

Heading out to Zack Whites

I've got to go pick up some small things, but if anyone wants me to check on something like skirting, or leather in general, I'll be glad to. I'll bring the camera if you want pictures of the leather , or whatever. I'm leaving at 2pm EST. If you read this too late, I'll just note your requests for next time.

I've got to go pick up some small things, but if anyone wants me to check on something like skirting, or leather in general, I'll be glad to. I'll bring the camera if you want pictures of the leather , or whatever. I'm leaving at 2pm EST. If you read this too late, I'll just note your requests for next time.
go head and see what they've got for saddle skirting.....I am looking for 10-12 oz see how clean it is and how much. I'll need to sides.thankstim
go head and see what they've got for saddle skirting.....I am looking for 10-12 oz see how clean it is and how much. I'll need to sides.thankstim
rats just realized I'm 2 hours away......still used to only being one hour away. hopefully you'll check right before you walk out the door.

okeedoke

okeedoke

cool

Zack's has 11-13, and even thicker on a regular basis. He was down to 3 maybe 4 skins left. I opened one. It was pretty clean. They are US hides tanned in mexico. Dang, I forgot to ask how much. Just call him.