Sign in to follow this  
Kevin King

My other passion

I know this isn't leather, but it is my art. I havnt been able to do a lot of leatherwork lately so I have been finding other ways to express my creativity.

I did a couple of these of some friends, some other folks saw them and offered me money to draw them, so here are a couple of my favs.

Kamisha.jpg

lavender2.jpg

nikki.jpg

Thanks for looking

KK

post-3955-1250128878_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1250128944_thumb.jpg

post-3955-1250129017_thumb.jpg

it is no wonder that your bilfolds look great and after looking at these you are truly an ARTIST....

great looking vectors!

Thank you for sharing those great works. The middle one is particularly awesome. Are you a Corel user or?

Regis

Edited by Regis

I know what you mean about having a creative outlet. I used to do what you are doing with the Vectors for a living and now that I got laid off I rely on my leather to give me my creative outlet. You do some serious work and you should be paid for it. Beautiful stuff!!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments!

These take a while to create, but, like with leatherwork, the end result is well worth the time spent.

For those of you asking about what program i use, I am using CorelDraw. Wouldnt use anything else.

Heres another one.

body.jpg

post-3955-1250353725_thumb.jpg

That's some pretty cool stuff man. I really like that lastone and the middle one up top.

Do you print these as well ??

Wow, I really like it, its amazing that you have been able to capture the detail & realism with only a few colors.

That's some pretty cool stuff man. I really like that lastone and the middle one up top.

Do you print these as well ??

Thanks buddy! I hav'nt printed any yet. Just making em and shooting over in emails.

Wow, I really like it, its amazing that you have been able to capture the detail & realism with only a few colors.

Thanks bro! I try to create these with as little shapes, lines and colors as possible but the more detailed ones are fun also..heres another one...

mar mans.jpg

post-3955-125147008672_thumb.jpg