Shelly

Some items of interest for my friends...

I thought I'd give a heads up to all here on the forums - I just listed 4 items for sale, after a total spring cleaning and rearrangement of my shop.  I will post pix of my shop next week, once I have some of the 'little stuff' done...

I listed a really nice stitch horse that I purchased about a dozen years ago thru Douglas - he had a good carpenter that was making them then.  I don't need it, as I now have a new one, also bought from Douglas - new one is a regular Saddlers stitch horse, so I don't need two.  I did use this old one for everything as well, and have been able to fit skirts into it as needed, just had to put them in to accomodate the strap and spring in the jaws, so it's a good tool for someone that isn't necessarily wanting a stitch horse for strictly saddle work...

Also listed is a Stitch Pony, it swivels, and has a foot lever to lock the jaws, and foot platform to rest your feet on for stability - the jaws rest between your knees - a good alternative for anyone wanting a 'third hand' - I used this one for holding my braiding while plaiting, so I could watch a tv program in the evening after working in the barn all day with the horses - all in my previous life, before I went fulltime in the saddle shop.

The third item listed is a set of Lister clippers - I had two sets, and decided I would sell this set, as I always use the other.  This set is complete with case, a second set of blades, (a close clip and a set for wool), the instruction book, and oil bottle.  In great shape, never dropped or damaged.  (Can't say that about my other set - my helper dropped it on the head once!)

The last item listed is an original Landis 3 wax pot, complete with the thread strippers in the guides.  No bolts to mount it, tho...

My user name on ebay is michellel8366 - if you search that user name, all 4 items should list for you...

Thanks for taking a look!

P1040403.JPG

P1040409.JPG

P1040393.JPG

P1040400.JPG

post-7047-1234388356_thumb.jpg

post-7047-1234388398_thumb.jpg

post-7047-1234388429_thumb.jpg

post-7047-1234388466_thumb.jpg