crissy

new tool

hello all,

I just wanted to share the an image of my new leather wrench (maul) made by Ed The BearMan. this maul is a thing of beauty and I am sending Ed a big shot of sunshine.... "thank you Ed" I will hit the hide with great respect and look forward to future additions. Ed you are truly an amazing craftsman, anyone interested in seeing some of his work go check out his flicker site. there are so many talented individuals in this forum I am very happy I tripped across leatherworkers and I'm planning to make myself a nice and cozy home here. also a big thank you to Hidepounder for suggesting I give the BearMand a shout.

the amount of information and generosity here is mind blowing,

cheers

crissy

Crissy_Maul2.jpg

Crissy_Maul4.jpg

post-11260-1250444318_thumb.jpg

post-11260-1250444470_thumb.jpg

Edited by butchkitty

All his mauls look so nice. Congrats with your new piece of art.

thanks for checking it out

it is art and a fine tool, I smile everytime I look at it

Just Lovely:-)

I have a couple from Ed too...Maybe it's time to start an "Ed fan club" :cheers: ...I'll sign up any day, just love the mauls :thumbsup:

I just ordered a couple mauls from Ed. He sent pictures, and they are Beautiful! I can't wait to use them!

Milli

I have two of Bearman's Mauls, and they are awesome to use and look nice too. What type of wood is the handle on that one?

I bieleve the handle is a japanese exotic, but exactly what is escaping me.... I didn't even think to write it down. it is so pretty, I think the fan club has started. I love it and it feels perfect...

Hi Crissy, Tina, MadMax & Adam,

Thank You all for all the Very Much Appreciated compliments! I really love knowing that people like using something I've made to create thier own beautiful things. Crissy, the wood I used on your's is Asian Satinwood. Once again,,, Thank You all soooo much!! Ed

Hi Crissy, Tina, MadMax & Adam,

Thank You all for all the Very Much Appreciated compliments! I really love knowing that people like using something I've made to create thier own beautiful things. Crissy, the wood I used on your's is Asian Satinwood. Once again,,, Thank You all soooo much!! Ed

Hey Bearman

Would you turn and sell just the handles for say my BK mauls? Having arthritic issues in both hands, the smaller handles are hard to keep a constant grip. I have a Maul Master with the larger foam grip that it works better, but the weight is too heavy that my shoulders give out. I was just wondering if you would do these as replacements? Thank, SAM