anester05

Custom Dye Work

I will be making a brief case that will have either fantasy creatures(Dragons) or normal animals(Lions Tigers and Bears. oh my!) have not decided on which yet. I thought it would look nice to have the animals custom dyed instead of just antiqued. I have no idea on how much work like this costs. I would like to have prices to see if I can even afford to pay someone to do this for me. If I could get some examples and what you would charge for them I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adam Nester

I will be making a brief case that will have either fantasy creatures(Dragons) or normal animals(Lions Tigers and Bears. oh my!) have not decided on which yet. I thought it would look nice to have the animals custom dyed instead of just antiqued. I have no idea on how much work like this costs. I would like to have prices to see if I can even afford to pay someone to do this for me. If I could get some examples and what you would charge for them I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adam Nester

Hi Adam,

I am a newbie here, but not with leather. I work with lots and lots of colors, and I dont do conventional work. Check out my items that's just been uploded yesterday. However, I live in the Philippines. If distance is no problem with you, lets see where we can take it from here..

rhona