Pounder

Miniature Saddles

Anyone know of a supplier of miniature saddle supplies especially saddle trees and conchos? I have done the Tandy Half Pint Roper but want to expand in this area. Thanks.

On 2011-01-06 at 2:28 PM, Pounder said:

Anyone know of a supplier of miniature saddle supplies especially saddle trees and conchos? I have done the Tandy Half Pint Roper but want to expand in this area. Thanks.

Hey Pounder, Kings X posted this on Facebook, maybe give it a try:

contact Mr. Heath at howes@literidetree.com....to make sure you get the right price....put 'Kings X miniature saddle tree' in the subject line! Good luck

$50 (regular is $75) Contact number is 312-515-0594

On 2011-01-07 at 0:22 AM, Spinner said:

Hey Pounder, Kings X posted this on Facebook, maybe give it a try:

contact Mr. Heath at howes@literidetree.com....to make sure you get the right price....put 'Kings X miniature saddle tree' in the subject line! Good luck

$50 (regular is $75) Contact number is 312-515-0594

Thanks Spinner, I will give them a shout.

On 2011-01-07 at 8:32 AM, gtwister09 said:

Pounder,

Dale Grabowski said that he would likely start making some in February if there was enough interest. You can contact him through his website.

Grandpas Pastime

Regards.

Ben

Thanks GTWISTER, I will definatley check with him, his site has some quality items.

Hey there.

Pounder, just write me on here or call me. I'm Heath Howes maker of the Lite-Ride Tree, and we are starting a line of miniature trees. Here, are a few attachments. What style of tree are you looking for?

post-17260-096287200 1296535378_thumb.jp

post-17260-008604700 1296535475_thumb.jp

Hey there.

Pounder, just write me on here or call me. I'm Heath Howes maker of the Lite-Ride Tree, and we are starting a line of miniature trees. Here, are a few attachments. What style of tree are you looking for?

Heath:

Thanks for your reply. Regarding the style I am looking for, I have no idea. I know that does'nt help you but I am very ignorant of saddle styles, etc. I recently came across some old "leather Craftsman" magazines and one of them has the plans for silver trim for the "New Tandy Saddle Lamp Kit". I say new but the magazine is the March-April issue from 1960. I measured the patterns for the skirts and they are 7 inches in length and 3 inches in width. The cantle is approxiamatley 4 1/2 inches in length. Thanks again for the reply.