lazyd

Landis #3, Landis #1, Singer 29-4, For Sale

I am making a change in my saddle and harness shop and have gone to all Adler machines. The machines are all in working condition. The Landis machines are in use in my shop now.

Landis #3-----$1950

includes extra hooks, needles, Rare bobbin winder,original manual, some extra parts and the original cast iron legs.

Landis #1-----$950

Includes some needles, one extra foot, and a copy of an operators manual.

Singer 29-4-----$400

Includes some needles, left, right and double toe pressor feet and 4 bobbins. Also have an attachable table for flat work.

post-13698-0-12203400-1363641777_thumb.j

post-13698-0-51933100-1363641851_thumb.j

post-13698-0-25755500-1363641894_thumb.j

post-13698-0-16458700-1363642038_thumb.j

Has the #3 and bobbin winder sold?

Duncan Clarke 719-431-2176

Has the #3 and bobbin winder sold?

Duncan Clarke 719-431-2176

I have had a few calls but so far they are still here.------------Bill

If happy means messy, you are right. It is very Happy !

Just thought I would let everyone know the Singer 29-4 is SOLD. ( I don't know how to edit my original post ) I still have both Landis machines.

I'm interested in the Landis, but am a bit slow with knowledge of them. The landis 1 looks like a Pearson, however am I right in saying it has bottom feed but no top feed? LIkewise does the Landis 3 have needle and awl like the Campbell and Randall? Which machine will the bobbin winder to with? Best Regards Steve

I'm interested in the Landis, but am a bit slow with knowledge of them. The landis 1 looks like a Pearson, however am I right in saying it has bottom feed but no top feed? LIkewise does the Landis 3 have needle and awl like the Campbell and Randall? Which machine will the bobbin winder to with? Best Regards Steve

Steve, I am not familiar with a Pearson, but yes in the pictures I have seen, they look alike. A Landis #1 feeds both on top and bottom. The presser foot moves along with the feed dog.

And yes, the #3 is a needle and awl machine. The bobbin winder goes with the #3.

Any more questions, let me know-------------Bill

Hi Bill, I'm a bit of a collector, got the bug a while back, I've about 60-70 machines at present and a few for sale as well. I'm interested in your machines however have just bought a number of machines from the US and struggling to keep my cash reserves flowing. I'm hoping you might still have one or both of the machines in a week or two time when I'm back in the money. Best Regards Steve

i would love the singer but im in ny

shipping?

i would love the singer but im in ny

shipping?

Sorry, the Singer is Sold. But thanks for looking !---------------Bill

The Landis #3 is SOLD. I still have the Landis #1 if anyone is interested.------------Bill

pm sent.

I know this is over a year old but wondering if you ever sold that Landis #1? I'm in South Dakota.

Gus

Hi Bill,

The No. 1 is working fine!  Got a bobbin winder from Texas.  Was your ever painted?  This one looks like it has been stripped.

Going to have to get your email address again.  You can email me if you would. 

God bless.

Mike Rock

STILL looking for a tumble bug.  Might have to get photos from you with some dimensions so we can weld one up.

On 3/18/2013 at 2:31 PM, lazyd said:

I am making a change in my saddle and harness shop and have gone to all Adler machines. The machines are all in working condition. The Landis machines are in use in my shop now.

Landis #3-----$1950

includes extra hooks, needles, Rare bobbin winder,original manual, some extra parts and the original cast iron legs.

Landis #1-----$950

Includes some needles, one extra foot, and a copy of an operators manual.

Singer 29-4-----$400

Includes some needles, left, right and double toe pressor feet and 4 bobbins. Also have an attachable table for flat work.

post-13698-0-12203400-1363641777_thumb.j

post-13698-0-51933100-1363641851_thumb.j

post-13698-0-25755500-1363641894_thumb.j

post-13698-0-16458700-1363642038_thumb.j

Do you still have the Landis # 3 for sale 

Do you still have the Landis # 3 for sale 

No, Sorry they sold right away.