Hello there,

I am the owner and designer/maker for my brand Ò Faoláin. I work out of Arkansas and show in NYC and LA. This is a really great forum and I'm very excited to be connected with so many other talented individuals.

I began leatherwork when I was 12, making Venetian styled masquerade masks from scrap leather from repairing saddles at a local feed store where I grew up. That turned into leather bags and accessories etc. The hobby became my passion and is now my career. I love what I do and I'm looking forward to learning some tips and tricks from other artisans and to expand my knowledge on the subject as well as have good conversation about the craft with other artists.

If you would like to see any of my work, the galleries on my website have some of my previous and recent works.

www.OFaolainLeather.com

facebook.com/ofaolainleather

I have a few questions I will be asking shortly as soon as I figure out this site navigation and find the appropriate placement of questions.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to being a part of this community.

post-53311-0-93924900-1404241408_thumb.j

Welcome to the forum!