KitKat

Going Out Of Business - Lots Of Tools - Supplies Available For Sale!

Unfortunately we are going out of business to to a health issue in the family. Hubby is going to need surgery and will be off work some 4 months or more so we need to raise some $$ as quickly as possible.

I have listed our Cobra Class 4 machine if anyone is interested in it. I also have the following for sale. If you would like pictures please send me a message.

1. 1 1/2" NEW Master Tools x Weaver Leather Concho Cutter - $69.00

2. 3" X 4 3/4" Leather Cross Shape Cutter $49.00

3. Wood handled Edgers #3, #5

4. 5/8" Bridle Buckles

5 1/2" Bridle Buckles

6 3/4" Bridle Buckles

7. 1" Bridle Buckles

8. Assorted sizes of heavy duty snaps for harness hold back straps 5/8" & 3/4"

9. One ear sliding headstall hardware (weaver)

10 Assorted sizes of leather Conchos

11. Bright silver pico berry conchos

12 Assorted sizes & colors of flat back Swarkoski Crystal rhinestones.

13. Heavy harness leather straps 5/8" & some 3/4" (russet )

14 Heavy harness leather reins (uncut & unfinished)

15 assorted sizes O-Rings, & halter hardware

Scrap harness leather

Scrap 9oz tooling leather

Scrap Black & White & Brindle Hair on Cowhide

Partial side light weight chap leather

4" Leather splitter

2 T Jack

Drimmel w/ attachment kit

12 T Press

I have a few hand tools leavt. but a big kit is on eBay right now.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by KitKat

Could you tell me a little more on the harness leather. What length is the strap and how much of the 5/8 and 3/4 is there? What are the dimensions and lenght of the reins? What weight is it? cost of the whole lot?

Thank you and I pray for your husbands recovery,

CW

Edited by CWR

Could you tell me a little more on the harness leather. What length is the strap and how much of the 5/8 and 3/4 is there? What are the dimensions and lenght of the reins? What weight is it?

Thank you and I pray for your husbands recovery,

CW

Hi CW,

Thank you for your prayers! The leather is from weaver leather and it is Chahin light Russet Harness leather. Its 12+ oz. It was one of the heavier weight hide's I've received from them.

there are 8 rein sets that were cut by weaver. They are 5/8" wide by 7-8ft long. (none shorter than 7ft) There are 4 sets that are right at 9ft long as well.

Of the chahin Harness there are a few golden brown sets. These are also 12" oz. There is one that is 5/8" x 7ft and there are 3 sets that are 3/4" x 7ft.

I have a HUGE box of the same 12+ oz leathers that are in shorter lengths ranging from 2 - 6ft in length.

All the leather is finished on the back side as well. They have not been edged or the ends punched.

Let me know if you would like some pictures...

Thanks again,

cheryl

Cheryl

Sorry to hear about your time of need. Can I ask you about the 4" splitter? I am also interested in maybe a medium box of the heavy scrap leather.

Thanks and good luck!

Howdy Cheryl,

I am interested in the harness leather as well so if CWR doesnt take it let me know how much you want for it. I would also be interested in the smaller stuff (2-6 ft) as well.

I am also interested in the Dremmel. If you could please let me know the model number and what attachments come with it and how much you want for it. If a pic is easier thats fine.

Thanks,

Calvin

Thanks for the inquiry's everyone. I'll take some pictures of this stuff tomorrow and get it posted on here. Then if you'd like to make offers on it, that would be great. Thanks again, Cheryl

Hi There,

I have created a website and have started listing the inventory available for sale. Here is the link to the site. It is far from finished, but the machine, leather and items everyone has requested are up....

My link

Thanks again

Cheryl

Cheryl..

The link was bad. There was nothing there but the hosting page.

Still no word from the support department on the website, anyway, here are a few pictures of some of the things available.

Picture # 21 - - 2 - Horse size Crupper

Picture # 27 - - 2 - Half Cheek Snaffle bits w/ 5" mouthpeices (stainless & rubber)

Picture # 25 - - 5 - Whip Sockets - 4 Stainless & 1 Black Iron

Picture # 28 & 34 - - Heavy Harness Leather Rein Straps 5/8" X 9ft 12+ oz

Picture # 29 & #30 (see pic in thread below) Heavy Harness leather Rein Straps 5/8" X 7ft 11" 12+oz

Picture # 11 - - - D Rings - 54 5/8" & 20 - 3/4"

Picture # 12 - - 15 - 1" Roller Buckles

Picture #14 - - 10 - 3/4" Twin Loops

Picture # 15 - - 55 Nickel Plate Bridle Buckles (image color is off)

Picture # 16 - - 2 POUND bag of assorted squares

Feel Free to make offers on this stuff. All of it is NEW and 99% of it was ordered from Weaver Leather

Edited by KitKat

More.....

Picture # 30 (see above)

Picture # 35 Heavy Harness Leather Rein straps (Light Brown ) 2 sets 5/8" x 7ft & 3 sets 3/4" x 7ft

Picture # 36 Scrap Harness leather peices (not really scrap, just a big box I've stored all the smaller length rein straps in as well as left over peices from hides

Picture # 31 Craft Tool 4 3/4" Leather Splitter - $60.00 (tool needs dusted, but its a little over a year old, blade still sharp)

Pictue # 32 Dremel w/ Stand, carry case, along with bits, sanders etc that goes with it. $45.00

Picture # 002 Nickel 3/4" - 3 sided halter hardware w/ O rings

Picture # 003 - NP O-Rings 2 - 1 1/2", 3 1 1/4", 30 - 1" , 2 - 1 1/4" are Brass

Picture # 004 3/4" Bridle buckles with 3/4" ear slides

Picture # 005 6 3/4" buckles (np)

Picture # 006 26 5/8" Bridle buckles

Picture # 007 54 NP Buckles

Edited by KitKat

Picture #31 the Tandy Skiver. I will take it if still available. How much do you want for the large box of scraps? I am looking for large pieces not so much the reins. I want to make some leather molds for different project and I am looking for the thick leather scraps.

Just let me know. Thanks.

Picture #31 the Tandy Skiver. I will take it if still available. How much do you want for the large box of scraps? I am looking for large pieces not so much the reins. I want to make some leather molds for different project and I am looking for the thick leather scraps.

Just let me know. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks, I'll consider the skiver sold :-) As to the large scraps... I'll take some pictures of what I have. To be honest I really dont have a clue what the stuff is worth so with that in mind, just shoot me a offer for it. What you think is fair. Let me get the pic's up first though to be sure its what you are looking for :-)

Thanks,

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl,

Ill take the Dremel, and I am interested in all of the reins and shorter pieces, so just let me know what you want for it all. Ill also take the bridle buckles and slide ear adapters.

Thanks,

Calvin

Edited by Aggiebraider

Hey Cheryl,

Ill take the Dremel, and I am interested in all of the reins and shorter pieces, so just let me know what you want for it all. Ill also take the bridle buckles and slide ear adapters.

Thanks,

Calvin

Hi Calvin,

Thanks Calvin, I'll consider the dremel sold!! Which bridle buckles are you interested in? There are 5/8, & 3/4" I'll get back to you on the prices for the reins and shorter peices.

BTW - I have more stuff that I haven't posted pictures of yet. Will post more of them later today.

Beta Biothane, and other snaps, buckles etc...

Thanks again, everyone! Your help has been sincerely appreciated!!!

Hi Cheryl - I am interested in the cross cutout - do you have to use a machine or is it the kind that you can use a hammer with? Please send me a Private message and a picture if you can, but I am really interested in it! Thank you!

Charlene

Hello,

sorry to hear about your husband, and I hope he makes a quick recovery.

The item that I am interested in is the assorted rhinestones. What sizes, and colors do you have? I am looking for a bunch of 3-4mm clear, but I will consider other sizes/colors. I have been looking for some for my Halloween costume.

How many buckles of each size do you have? If its just the two Ill take both

Hello,

sorry to hear about your husband, and I hope he makes a quick recovery.

The item that I am interested in is the assorted rhinestones. What sizes, and colors do you have? I am looking for a bunch of 3-4mm clear, but I will consider other sizes/colors. I have been looking for some for my Halloween costume.

Thanks, BIGGUNDOCTOR, I'm sorry but I don't have any in that size in a clear. All are 7 & 10mm

Kings's X, aggiebraider & equiss, I've sent ya a pm :wavey:

Thanks, BIGGUNDOCTOR, I'm sorry but I don't have any in that size in a clear. All are 7 & 10mm

Kings's X, aggiebraider & equiss, I've sent ya a pm :wavey:

I would still be interested in seeing what you have for other projects. Can you PM me a list, and a price?

I tried contacting you through the link you posted, but it says incorrect email address.

Edited by BIGGUNDOCTOR

Hello everyne

This is a list of the items that have been sold so far :-) A special thanks to everyone who has purchased these items!

Dremmel

Concho Cutter

Leather Splitter

Scrap Leather

Rein Straps

Large ebay tool kit

Weaver Bridle buckles

Cobra Class 4 Sewing Machine

1/2" & 3/4" center bar bridle buckles

I still have alot of the hardware leav't., Driving bits, cruppers and Beta Biothane as shown below 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" 2" all in BLK. (not a very good picture) This is the 2 groove that the amish use to build harnesses from. I also have 1" Beta Biothane available in 2 different shades of brown. This is the "super heavy". Will sell these by the foot w/ 5ft minimum. if you are interested in trying beta Biothane on one of your projects heres your chance!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Cheryl

Hey KitKat,

still interested in the rhinestones even though you don't have the original size I wanted. Can you please send a list of what you have?

Thanks

Hey KitKat,

still interested in the rhinestones even though you don't have the original size I wanted. Can you please send a list of what you have?

Thanks

Hi there, I'm sorry BIGGUNDOCTOR, My neice has talked me out of what's leavt. I guess her and her horsey friends want to make some blingie wristbands and key chains with them. I've sent u a PM as well...

Sorry bout that,

Cheryl

1317236870[/url]' post='215235']

12 T Press

I have a few hand tools leavt.

Thanks for looking!

Hi,

I hope that your husbands health improves signicantly.

I am new to leather working and looking for some beginners tools. If you still have them, what type of hand tools do you have that are not in the box Lott on eBay? Can I see a pic of the 12 ton press?i it might be something I could use for something other than leather work.

ThanksRob