Sign in to follow this  
Jdbfish

Singer 211G155 & A 212W140

I have 2 machines I want to sell. Both are in working order, recently serviced top to bottom and sew great. One is a singer model 211g155 single needle walking foot and te other is a singer model 212w140 double needle machine with 1/4" sang between the needles. I have been using the same tablet for both machines with a clutch motor and a speed reducer set up. I have another table but no motor if someone is interested. I am located in temple tx, zip 76502. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Buyer will also select the carrier of their choice. Will ship in a sturdy crate. Asking $275 each for the heads only without table, $100 for table with motor, and $$60 for table without motor. Will take $500 for the pair ( heads only), or $600 for everything listed.sorry if this is confusing, please pm, call or text 254-718 seven eight 5 five for details

Will also trade for something that will sew 7/16 to 1/2 leather, maybe 3/8 is also possible. Looking for cylinder arm if possible...

I have 2 machines I want to sell. Both are in working order, recently serviced top to bottom and sew great. One is a singer model 211g155 single needle walking foot and te other is a singer model 212w140 double needle machine with 1/4" sang between the needles. I have been using the same tablet for both machines with a clutch motor and a speed reducer set up. I have another table but no motor if someone is interested. I am located in temple tx, zip 76502. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Buyer will also select the carrier of their choice. Will ship in a sturdy crate. Asking $275 each for the heads only without table, $100 for table with motor, and $$60 for table without motor. Will take $500 for the pair ( heads only), or $600 for everything listed.sorry if this is confusing, please pm, call or text 254-718 seven eight 5 five for details

New prices, will take $225 each for the heads or $400 for the pair, $75 for table with motor, $50 for the table with no motor, or $475 for everything. Prices do not include shipping. This is a great deal for someone. I need to or trade these to get something that will sew a little thicker leather like gun holsters and knife sheaths......