chocolateducttape

my first saddle! :)

It accompanied me to Wichita Falls and got me a lot of good comments and constructive criticism, which was great. :) That was pretty much the best weekend ever. (And we even made it back in time for dinner this evening. Not that I have a lead foot or anything.)

saddle.JPG

post-2047-1223171419_thumb.jpg

It accompanied me to Wichita Falls and got me a lot of good comments and constructive criticism, which was great. :) That was pretty much the best weekend ever. (And we even made it back in time for dinner this evening. Not that I have a lead foot or anything.)

That is a good looking Saddle for a first, not that I am an expert on saddles or anything, but looks great to me!

Brad

Great job! I remember how I felt when I finished my first saddle... My only caution to you is that this kind of work is ADDICTIVE! I'm about to start my 6th saddle, and I'm just as excited about it as I was with the first.

Thanks for sharing your pic.

Thanks y'all! :)

It really is addictive... I think I have more saddle pattern doodles than actual notes in my school binders. Oh well!

Great job!!!

Art

Turned out really nice. There's something distincntive about your carving, I'm not sure what it is but it looks a bit different but really nice. Chris