Sign in to follow this  
Wolfsax

Dream Catchers

Ok, since I've been, uh, asked by BillB to upload some dream catchers, here are a few of my favorites that I've done. Enjoy.

foxymitts_small.JPG This was an art trade with a friend off of dA. This puppy got shipped all the way to Eidenburg, Scotland!

Howling_head_small.PNG This was my first commissioned dream catcher by a proffessor looking for a Christmas present for a friend. Currently lives somewhere in Alaska.

post-6118-1218646832_thumb.jpg

post-6118-1218646952_thumb.png

cowboy_shoe.PNG This is one of my most popular on deviantArt.

WolfDC_small.jpg My first real outline style dream catcher. (I apologize for the poor photo quality on this and the next. They're my two largest dream catchers at about 2'x3' or so, and I've had lots of issues taking pictures of them).

Deer_DC_small.jpg And it's 'twin'. Made at the same time as the wolf above.

Spirit_Wolf_small.jpg This one is actually part of an art trade, but I haven't heard back from the other person in almost two years, so I still have it. I'm thinking it'll become sort of a portfolio piece. Full details and description of the details can be read here.

And I have more to upload, but I think I'll wait so I don't bombard you too much at once :D

-Wolf

post-6118-1218647104_thumb.png

post-6118-1218647324_thumb.jpg

post-6118-1218647492_thumb.jpg

post-6118-1218647571_thumb.jpg

how in the world do ya do the outlines?

how in the world do ya do the outlines?

Lots of experimenting, headaches, pain releivers, time, patience, a few cuss words along the way, and a large dose of creativity and secretiveness.

Honestly though, that's probably the number one question I get. But it's my little trick in the bag, for now anyways ;)

Thanks for posting those! I can't remember ever seeing any other dreamcatchers on this site, so please be sure to post more in the future.

For what it's worth, I think the horseshoe dreamcatcher is really inventive.

Great work! -Alex

Thanks for posting those! I can't remember ever seeing any other dreamcatchers on this site, so please be sure to post more in the future.

For what it's worth, I think the horseshoe dreamcatcher is really inventive.

Great work! -Alex

Thanks, although I've started seeing them quite a bit lately by other people (guess it's easier to figure out than the outlines *shrugs*)

-Wolf