Sign in to follow this  
Grabagear

Glock Holster Question?

So I was asked to make a g21 pancake holster. But I only have a g17. I looked up the specs. The g21 is 3 mm wider 1 mm taller and a few mm longer. Do u think molding the g17 not so tight ' would be OK for a tight fit g21 holster? Or should I not even try it? Thanks a lot for the help!

So I was asked to make a g21 pancake holster. But I only have a g17. I looked up the specs. The g21 is 3 mm wider 1 mm taller and a few mm longer. Do u think molding the g17 not so tight ' would be OK for a tight fit g21 holster? Or should I not even try it? Thanks a lot for the help!

It wont fit..3mm wider and 1 mm taller is the problem...longer you can get away with, but width and height you cant fudge.

9MM, .40, and .357 sig Glocks are the same dimensions, other than slide length differences. .45 is certainly bigger.

Try it.

Move your stitch line by the slide out by 1/8th in. Don't mold it super tight. It will work just fine.

Ask me how I know ;)