Sign in to follow this  
pepin1948

Al Stohlman Saddlemaking Books

I have 3 copies of this book sitting on my shelf, which I acquired at a store closing. I am not a saddlemaker, nor will be in the forseeable future. They are still in their wrappers, and I hate to see them collecting dust.

I'm offering them for just 25.00 each (that's half the original store price!) + 5.00 packing/shipping. If you're interested in one or more, let me know.

SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD -- ALL GONE -- Art (Per Holly)

Holly,

Take two of those back to your local Tandy and swap of Volumes 1 and 2, then sell the set.

Art

I have 3 copies of this book sitting on my shelf, which I acquired at a store closing. I am not a saddlemaker, nor will be in the forseeable future. They are still in their wrappers, and I hate to see them collecting dust.

I'm offering them for just 25.00 each (that's half the original store price!) + 5.00 packing/shipping. If you're interested in one or more, let me know.

I know, but I've seen sets go for way more than $75 on Ebay. When I bought out the Tandy store in Springfield, Va, I got about 20 of Volume 3, I traded them in at several Tandy stores for Volumes 1 and 2 and sold or gave them away as complete sets. I'm still waiting for Volumes 4 and 5 that Al promises somewhere in Volume 1 I think. Just tell them you received it as a gift, they still sell them.

Art

LOL!

They're not sequential anyway, but I can see how someone would want all three.

wildrose, I'm a new guy on the forum and your post is about a month old, but if you still have a copy of Vol. 3, I am interested at the price you mentioned. It is the only one I don't have. What a deal. Shoot me an email at gaillowry@bellsouth.net with details on where to send payment. I usually pay for everything I buy off the internet with postal money orders if that is acceptable. thanks, tim