Johanna

"show Me The Leather"

I will give a full report and post a ton of pics tomorrow, folks, I'm whupped. It's been a great weekend- so good to see old friends and make new ones! The leatherwork never disappoints me. Here are the results of the competition.

Johanna

2010 Long form COMPETITION RESULTS 2010.doc

Thanks for the results list. Do you know if anybody is going to post pics of the winning entries anywhere?

Budd, you can look at the fotos with blue ribbons hanging (first) red (second) and white (thrid) on the photos, Where you see tri-colors, they won best of category...

My Show Photos

Photos by Leather Wrangler

Thanks for the results list. Do you know if anybody is going to post pics of the winning entries anywhere?

I have some more to post, but I need to go through them all. We did get to tour the Hermann Oak Tannery, but Shep asked us not to take pics inside. He said there is a video on You Tube- just search for Hermann Oak. When I get a few minutes, I'm going to look it up.

Thank you again Rosa & Johan for sharing.

:grouphug5vj5:

~J

I'll be sending out CD's of all of the award winners to the member guilds of IFoLG here in the near future. If Johanna has space somewhere here, I'll make sure to send her a copy for all of the folk here to view.

Johanna Schroer

PO Box 103

New Knoxville, OH 45871

Thank you, Ben! We have oodles of space and are delighted to host pics. I'm looking forward to seeing the cd!

~J