Sign in to follow this  
gunter

Squaw Boot Pattern 's 60's-70's Kit

I've got this instructionsheet with a lot of patterns I bought on ebay, but no pattern :'(. someone who has it or can help me in any way? I know more people are looking for it too, I already contacted TLF and hey said it might be a kit sold and produced without the pattern (in the 60's-70's).

tandy kit.pdf

Well, I would just enlarge it when I print it out so that my foot fit in the sole piece...

wishfull, this would be cool and very helpfull. thank you very much

Do you use inkscape, illustrator or coreldraw? You can easily resize it in any of those programs......or you could completely re-draw it. I can resize for you if you tell me how big you want it.

Do you have any more patterns like this?

It would be grate, embossingdiecompany, I've got a 42 1/2,43 in europeansize, that and 8 if I'm correct. Could you tell me in short and in simple terms (my native tongue isn't English) how to size them in one of these programs? The easiest to use ;-). I don't have any of these programs, but will have to get me one eventually I guess. Sylvia, thanks for the advice ;-).

Gunter, there are a few ways you can do it.

Probably the easiest way is to just measure your foot instead of worrying about shoe sizes. Assuming your foot is 8" from toe to heal, then just draw a box that is 8" tall and put it over the pattern and keep resizing the pattern until it fits inside the box.

The second way to do it is to draw an outline around the pattern, then power clip the pattern into the outline and then you can resize it easily.

I'm attaching pictures of both ideas.

post-16724-0-62031200-1364680132_thumb.j

post-16724-0-21127800-1364680339_thumb.j