Sign in to follow this  
BradB

What I am working on, trying to finish before friday.

So this is what I am working on, just finished up the pattern last night got it cut out and am gluing on the liner. Out of the scraps I decided to make a keyring, it will have a couple of dome studs on it. Both will be saddle stitched and hopefully it all fits together the same way it did when made out of paper.... Wish me luck and cross your fingers!!!

Here are the pics, I got to get my new camera out and read the manual... Taken with my cell....

2801687007_3d33a556cd_o.jpg

2802534490_d4178e9f7f_b.jpg

2801686919_3e013ef47d_o.jpg

2802534558_6c9b54f91d_o.jpg

Kind of worried about how easy this latigo scratches, the last pic has scratches from my fingernails when I was lining it all up to see how it fit....

The edges are still ruff, will trim and line them all up after it is sewn together.....

Edited by BradB

Looks like a fun and exciting project. Not sure if this is your first project with something like this but if so you learn a ton out of it.

Looking forward to see it completed so thanks for sharing and gooooooooooooood luck with it!!!!!!!!

Oh, trimming nails is very good before doing leatherwork. I admire some of the ladies here when I see long nails in their pics!!

Tom

Looks like a fun and exciting project. Not sure if this is your first project with something like this but if so you learn a ton out of it.

Looking forward to see it completed so thanks for sharing and gooooooooooooood luck with it!!!!!!!!

Oh, trimming nails is very good before doing leatherwork. I admire some of the ladies here when I see long nails in their pics!!

Tom

Yeah I am gonna have to keep the trimmed and filed I guess...