bluesman1951

Sick Of "you Dont Have Permission To View That "

I am at a loss for words my life is filled with way too many NO's . Road blocks to every thing . Time to unplug all this technology stuff and go for a long walk . Bill

I haven't turned on my TV in days. Long walks are good for the soul. Hopefully, you have made it back by now :)

I am at a loss for words my life is filled with way too many NO's . Road blocks to every thing . Time to unplug all this technology stuff and go for a long walk . Bill

Are you logged in?

I haven't had any such responses.

CTG

I think you only get that at the gallery and they're working on that. It doesn't happen other places. I have pictures in the gallery at the top of the site and I get the same message :-) It's just a tech glitch, nothing to fall apart over. Cheryl

Are you logged in?

I haven't had any such responses.

CTG

Thanks for your words.I get that permission thing every time I wish to look at a picture. Yes I am logged in . Guess its just me having problems . Iam gratful you took time to say something ,thats nice of you . Bill

I haven't turned on my TV in days. Long walks are good for the soul. Hopefully, you have made it back by now :)

Thanks for your words . Sometimes its impossible to filter out the junk in life .Days full of frustrations .Using public transportation will make you a little nuts ,combine that with computers and you have no chance at all .LOL Has any body noticed that spell check dont work here ? I have 6 new designs on the bench at the same time now adding to the frustration level. My patterns normaly make things easy and now for some reason they all seem to be just a little off . I am missing the mark by a quater of a inch every where . Cant seem to find the center of any thing . Any way enough of my stuff . I am gratful you took time from your life to write . For that I thank you sincerely . Bill

Looks like gallery pictures are working now. Last I tried looking at comments this morning, on the right column beside the gallery, it was still having a problem. I know some of the headaches they are going through with this upgrade. They will have them solved before long. In the meantime, hang in there.

Computers and related systems have sure changed since the 60s when I first started working with them. Then I had a long break for 15 to 20 years, then back as a user, then 10 years later, had to set up windows ntserver 3.51 for my distributed control systems lab in a tech school. My 13 year old son did most of it. He was one of the first in Calgary to successfully install nt3.5. Took him many tries, but finally located all the drivers to make it work. After he set up the server for my lab, then I just had to maintain it, lucky for me! Then had about 10 years in a computer sales and service business, then back to just a user. Still do a touch of programming, but glad I don't have to keep up to date with all the software changes.

TV---I haven't turned my TV on in almost 5 years now. Don't really miss it much.

Well, you must have gotten logged in, right? :)

LW has gotten very big. The Gallery has more than 16,000 pics in it, and 1200+ folders. Because of a permissions issue, they aren't showing at the moment. I'm trying to find a skin (to get rid of the blue) that still works with mobile devices. We are going to be using a new chat room software that allows us to see who is in there before we click. A spell check is on my list, and so is Tapatalk.

I think all the improvements to the board outweight these temporary inconveniences. The board is more secure, and much faster. I think it looks "cleaner", with our favorite function buttons easy to find. I'm sorry for the glitches. I am trying to get everything 100%. I really do appreciate your patience.

Johanna

Well, you must have gotten logged in, right? :)

LW has gotten very big. The Gallery has more than 16,000 pics in it, and 1200+ folders. Because of a permissions issue, they aren't showing at the moment. I'm trying to find a skin (to get rid of the blue) that still works with mobile devices. We are going to be using a new chat room software that allows us to see who is in there before we click. A spell check is on my list, and so is Tapatalk.

I think all the improvements to the board outweight these temporary inconveniences. The board is more secure, and much faster. I think it looks "cleaner", with our favorite function buttons easy to find. I'm sorry for the glitches. I am trying to get everything 100%. I really do appreciate your patience.

Johanna

Your and your cohorts' work and time are greatly appreciated. Testing and making everything work with tablets and mobile devices is a lot of work too! Would be nice if all browsers actually followed the standards. My iPad is behaving quite nicely with your new templates.

CTG