billymac814

Heritage Foot Press

I have a Heritage foot press in very good condition that hasn't been used much. I have several dies for spots and such ( I don't know for which though) it has a self centering attachment to punch holes in the center of the strap, a 3 hole punch, an edge guide, and the tray with eight compartments for holding stuff. I would consider selling this or trading it for something capable of doing snaps, mainly line 24 or DOT pull the dot snaps.

I would also consider purchasing the correct dies for this press and keeping it if someone has those they'd like to sell.

Shoot me a reasonable offer, if anyone is interested I can get better pictures. This machine was part of a deal I got with my sewing machine, I use it to cut straps off sometimes, but not too often. I'm in PA but I can arrange shipping, it is pretty heavy though so I don't know what that would run.

Billy@McCabescustomleather.com

I realize this post is pretty dang old, but I was just wondering if you still had the item.

Thanks,

Clay

I realize this post is pretty dang old, but I was just wondering if you still had the item.

Thanks,

Clay

Clay,

I'm sorry but the press just recently sold.

Thanks.