Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Just Another T-Shirt!

My daughter suggested that I have some t-shirts made up after she saw me wearing one that was provided to me by Big Papa Leather. After some deep thought...............okay procrastination, I pulled the trigger and had just a few made. Of course the family has already raided my hiding spot for their shirt and a few for me.

The Skull & Crown is the logo in the front over the breast area. The other logo is my first maker's mark that is about 10" centered on the back with my favorite saying that I really believe in with this hobby of mine.

What do you think?

post-6330-071308400 1307069025_thumb.jpg

post-6330-024251900 1307069033_thumb.jpg

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Nice!

God Bless, ray

My daughter suggested that I have some t-shirts made up after she saw me wearing one that was provided to me by Big Papa Leather. After some deep thought...............okay procrastination, I pulled the trigger and had just a few made. Of course the family has already raided my hiding spot for their shirt and a few for me.

The Skull & Crown is the logo in the front over the breast area. The other logo is my first maker's mark that is about 10" centered on the back with my favorite saying that I really believe in with this hobby of mine.

What do you think?

I think they look great.........i have been thinking of the same with this logopost-1906-023227500 1307069466_thumb.jpg

I like that too Luke. ;)

God Bless, Ray

Thanks LilRay!

Luke.....I agree that is really nice. The colors would sure stand out in that logo..............How's the belt bag? Did you see my latest belt bag on my Facebook page?