kseidel

Saddle Design And Patterning

For the first time available to the public, renowned saddlemaker Keith Seidel will be teaching a clinic on how to design and create patterns for any saddle. This clinic will be held in conjunction with the Sheridan Leather Show May 16, 2015. This link will take you to the enrollment page with the Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal. http://www.leathercraftersjournal.com/product.cfm?product=709 For more information or questions, email keith@seidelsaddlery.com. I hope to see you there!

post-5801-0-28538900-1429725754_thumb.jp

Wow! Wished I could be there! Sounds like a great topic. I'm sure who ever goes will learn quite a bit! Just don't have the time to go.

Keith,

This sounds like a great opportunity, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Will there be course materials that I could purchase? I know it's not the same as attending, but I would be interested nonetheless. I need to make plans to attend this show in the future, but I doubt my wife would view it as a vacation.

Randy

You do need to make plans to go to the Sheridan Leather show. It is our annual pilgrimage to pay homage to the King! You could easily make a mini vacation out of it. I do not have plans to teach this class again any time soon, but you are not alone in your request. We are planning to record the class, and if it comes out ok, will have it available later.

Keith,

Did anything ever come of the video? It would be a nice addition to my collection.

Randy