Sane

Free Pattern, Design And Step By Step Guides

"Hey everyone, a quick reminder for anyone interested in working with leather/armour, this new FREE E-guide is still available to download now"

Please spread the word on this to anyone who you think would like to check it out. There is soooo much more comming.

www.lederkraft.com/freebook

Yes I have. It looks pretty good.

I have downloaded it as well. I was a little iffy when it asked for my Name and Email address though. Then I realized anyone out there that wanted it could get it anyway. So I did it. It's a pretty good pattern with nice instructions. My thought at first was that if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. I must say this was a great freebie!

I just got the download. Not too bad I guess. The patterns are set up to print on A1 paper so you'll end up burning through quite a few sheets of A4 if you print it in tiles.

Horn

If you load it to a thumb drive and take it to your local copy shop they will print it out on A1

Thank you for sharing these patterns, I hope to be able to work something up. If I get them done, I will send photo's

thanx again

geo

The patterns are for building armor. This particular patter is armor for the torso.

Just ordered everything I need for the Nolgir or whatever it's called cuirass; couldn't find the brass domes so I'm just gonna sub them out for extra rivets. I can't see the brass domes being able to take a beating either. I'm also going to change the animal on the rib plates from their weird platypus-dog thing to a boar and stamp some nice celtic knot borders all over the damned thing. I'll let you guys know how it turns out, if I get my order this week I should have it done pretty soon.

Hello guys, is it still working ? i've tried it several times but i didn't received any email.

I have waited for few days but there was no response.

Even when i've tried access page of lederkraft directly (lederkraft.com) it said that Shop is closed and site is under construction.

In case it's not working will be any of you so kind and send it to me directly, via mail ?

I'm newbie at leatherworking and this seems to be really helpful.

Also I'm sorry for my english, it's not my native language :)

Here is a link to his FB page. I think he might have even come out with another set of patterns since this one if I remember correctly. https://www.facebook.com/thecrystalanvil

And this woman has some AMAZING things she makes for cosplay. I don't see why any of this couldn't be made with leather. She has books for sale and tutorials as well. http://www.kamuicosplay.com/tutorials

please send me a copy too. I tried the link but it is no longer valid. email address is eugenemcniel@yahoo.com

Hey there, I'm just starting out with creating things of leather, mainly armor and the like. As of such, I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me a copy of this guide as well! My e-mail is the.lizardmen@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have the file they could send me as well am really interested in making these two

email is 

patmarshall873@gmail.com

thanks 

Good Morning!

Is this guide still available? I just arrived at this forum looking guidance on this very topic, so I'm rather excited to see what information is available.

Bexdyran@gmail.com 

Thank you ever so kindly!